Tuesday, December 8, 2020

I didn’t see your name, Jason

I'm sending these survey results to Beto tonight.

Powered By People

Jason, I wanted to make sure you saw our email from last week about our 2021 Priorities Survey. I'm sending Beto the results of the survey tonight, and I want to make sure your voice is heard. Can you take this quick survey about your priorities heading into 2021?

Take survey »

So far, we've heard from thousands of you about the issues and actions you're most interested in. Many shared their well wishes and messages of thanks, which we're grateful to have received. Others shared strategic notes, asked questions, and shared their personal stories. We're grateful for those, too.

I can't wait to share all of this with Beto so we can start planning for next year, but before I do, could you please take a few minutes to complete the short survey?

After all, this is a people-powered movement – and that includes you, Jason!

Thanks,

Cynthia Cano

Powered by People






 

No comments: