Why I made my decision – and why I need your help in this next fight.
Why I made my decision – and why I need your help in this next fight. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Jason, last year, I made one of the toughest decisions of my life: I chose to end my campaign for U.S. Senate. |
But knowing what we all know now, it was clearly the right decision.
We all saw what happened in the GOP primary in Texas: a costly runoff, millions poured into tearing each other down, and a deeply flawed candidate left with even more damage. Now, we have a historic opportunity to defeat Ken Paxton. |
I dropped out of the Senate race so Democrats could avoid a costly runoff and to give us the best possible chance at flipping Texas blue. And I don't regret anything, because now, I have an opportunity to represent my North Texas friends, neighbors, and community in Congress.
Will you chip in just $5 to help me finish what we started together by winning my race for TX-33 this November? >> https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/mw-allred-email-q3-2026 |
There's a lot at stake heading into Election Day, Jason. The GOP has tanked our economy. They've chipped away at our democracy to stay in power. And they've actively turned their back on American families. |
And they know it, too. That's why they racially gerrymandered this district in a pathetic attempt to hold onto power.
But to me, TX-33 is more than that. It’s my home. It’s where I grew up and where I’m raising my family today. And I’m ready to fight like hell for it. |
If Democrats flip just THREE seats this November and hold on to the ones we have, we'll take back the House, put a check on Trump’s MAGA agenda once and for all, and make things right for working families. But that means giving our all to win districts like this one. |
So with Election Day right around the corner, I’d be honored if you’d chip in $5, or even just a few bucks, to help us win this race and do our part to make sure Democrats take back the House this November. |
|
Please use the links in this email to start a monthly donation through ActBlue.
|
Thank you.
– Colin |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment