Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bored BLOG

What to do when in an I-405 parking lot. hmmm. Maybe people would rather be out with friends. Did the inventor of commuting ever maybe think of that? I don't see how. Unless he didn't have a friend or maybe had never been out for fun. I suppose that maybe he thought traffic jams were fun though. Maybe that's what happened. The whole idea was just a way for him to "hang out" with "friends." The blog wonders what it's called when someone thinks that the whole of humanity is their personal friend. And then they like to go caravanning around with their tightest homeskillets during happy hour. Anybody wanna meet me out for rush hour some time this week?

1 comment:

uhm ME said...

I'm not only our Blog Founder. I'm also a Blog Follower.

Ultimately the followers will decide the way of the Blog. Given that this blog has received zero comments in 12 hours I deem it a failure.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. This blog entry sucked.