Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Following up on the survey

Jason,

The team emailed yesterday asking for you to fill out our one-minute survey. Now I'm following up because I want to make sure everyone has a chance to share their thoughts before Amy and I take a look at the results. Thousands of you have already taken the time to let us know what issues are most important to you and how you plan to get involved in the next election.

Thanks to those of you who've done so already.

Take the survey »

I've found that the best way to learn is to listen to everyone. To have open discussions regardless of any of the differences that might otherwise divide us. To open ourselves up to different perspectives. And to ask questions so I can understand what's on your mind, where you want our country to go, the ideas you have for getting it there.

So please take a second to fill out the survey before the end of the day. We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Beto






 

No comments: