Saturday, August 31, 2024

One of the biggest decisions I’ll have to make

Tonight.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Josh Harder for Congress

Hi All -

Happy Saturday from our campaign HQ. I just got out of a meeting with my campaign team and wanted to share a few takeaways with you. I have a big decision to make and I want you to have the full context.

Where we stand: Tonight we have a major end-of-month deadline, and we're still falling $8,300 short of our goal. If you can donate and help us get there by midnight, I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the link.

Why this goal matters: This deadline is a big deal because I'll be making a major decision about when we can launch our first TV ad. It's one of the biggest decisions I'll have to make between now and the election. The earlier we get our ads up, the sooner we get our message out to voters.

Why this decision is so important: I want to get our ads up ASAP because Republicans are buying up ad time. We can't get shut out. However, to be frank, we don't currently have the money to run our first ad.

Other considerations: I made a decision earlier in the year to start our grassroots organizing earlier than ever before. I stand by that decision, however it means in order to get our TV ads up, we need to raise more money, later in the cycle.

What I need from this team: Well, I need your help hitting this important fundraising goal! If we fall short, the GOP will have a huge advantage and will buy up all the air time. It's very scary and we can't let that happen.

That's why I'm asking you to please send in a donation today before our deadline. It's the only thing that's going to help us come out on top.

Here is my personal link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/JHCA-09-Email-Aug2024-FR-August?refcode=Jason

Thank you for everything you are doing. It means the world to have supporters like you who have my back during critical moments like this!

- Josh


 
You are receiving this email because Congressman Josh Harder is one of our last lines of defense to protect our democracy against MAGA extremists like Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Your support is critical so we can build the grassroots movement we need to win in 2024. Our race will be competitive and Josh doesn't take a dime of corporate PAC money, so please chip in now to our campaign.

Josh is facing the GOP's "Dream Candidate"

If you would like to receive fewer emails, we understand. Click here to sign up for only the most important updates, or you can unsubscribe.

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

No comments: