Wednesday, September 18, 2024

I’m in this fight for my daughters

It's about their futures.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Josh Harder for Congress

Hi Jason,

While I've been on the campaign trail talking to voters, many people have asked me why I decided to run for re-election again.

The truth is, it's because of my daughters Lillian and Karina.

I want my daughters to live in a world where they have more rights than my mother and grandmothers did, not less.

I want my daughters to get the best education possible and to know they can achieve anything they put their minds to.

I want my daughters to know that their mom and dad woke up every day and fought for a better future for them and our communities.

And I want my daughters to believe that anything is possible and see us elect our first female President of the United States!

I am running for re-election for my daughters' and our country's future. So if you can, please donate now to help us build a future we can be proud of for our kids and grandkids.

- Josh


 
You are receiving this email because Congressman Josh Harder is one of our last lines of defense to protect our democracy against MAGA extremists like Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Your support is critical so we can build the grassroots movement we need to win in 2024. Our race will be competitive and Josh doesn't take a dime of corporate PAC money, so please chip in now to our campaign.

Josh is facing the GOP's "Dream Candidate"

If you would like to receive fewer emails, we understand. Click here to sign up for only the most important updates, or you can unsubscribe.

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

No comments: