Friday, September 27, 2024

This sucks…

The attacks are getting nasty.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Josh Harder for Congress

Jason,

Look how nasty the attack ads against me are getting (it's really bad… they're spending over a million dollars on this TV ad):

I'll be honest: I'm avoiding turning on the TV right now because this attack ad is playing on repeat. I know I need to stay focused on what I can control. And that's helping my community and fighting back against the lies.

I need your help to fight back now more than ever. Will you please rush in a donation right now to help me get the truth to voters before ballots start going out NEXT WEEK?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your payment will go through immediately:
DONATE $5 → DONATE $10 →
DONATE $25 → DONATE $50 →
DONATE $100 → DONATE OTHER →

It really sucks that some voters are going to believe these lies, but I'm trying not to let the attacks get to me. We can't stop these GOP Super PACs from lying, but we can at least try to correct the record. We have to get our response ad up next week.

That's where your support comes in. We don't have the resources right now to respond to a $1 million ad buy, so I'm asking every single one of you to help me out today. Will you please rush in a donation today?

I'll be forever grateful for your support,

- Josh Harder


 
You are receiving this email because Congressman Josh Harder is one of our last lines of defense to protect our democracy against MAGA extremists like Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Your support is critical so we can build the grassroots movement we need to win in 2024. Our race will be competitive and Josh doesn't take a dime of corporate PAC money, so please chip in now to our campaign.

Josh is facing the GOP's "Dream Candidate"

If you would like to receive fewer emails, we understand. Click here to sign up for only the most important updates, or you can unsubscribe.

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

No comments: