Monday, October 21, 2024

Checking in, Jason

It's a bit stressful right now.

Hi Jason,

I'm checking in with just 15 days left until the election. As you can imagine, it's a bit stressful knowing that everything will come down to the next few weeks.

But I feel better when I see all the hard work our volunteers are putting in. This incredible grassroots team we've built is firing on all cylinders. And because of your support, our volunteers are able to knock thousands of doors every day.

There's still time to make a difference in our race, so I'm asking for your help to ease my stress levels. Can I count on you to chip in today to support the work we're doing to keep this seat blue?

I know we can do this, Jason!

- Josh

 

 

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

unsubscribe

No comments: