Together, we’re going to give this district the fighter it deserves and help Democrats take back the House this November. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Jason, |
With the general election just FOUR WEEKS AWAY (!!), I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. |
We’ve been running in this race for 10 months – and going long before then, when I was still running for U.S. Senate. It’s been quite a ride so far, and I’m so grateful for people like you who have stood by my side throughout it all. |
Dallas is my home. It’s where I was born and raised by a single mother who was a public school teacher and often had to take on a second job to make ends meet. |
It’s where I spent long days at the YMCA, meeting friends and mentors. |
It’s where I sat for hours in the public library reading books in one sitting because they were too expensive to buy at the bookstore. |
It’s where a community gave me love and support and helped me earn a full-ride football scholarship to Baylor University. |
And it’s where my wife, Aly, and I are proud to be raising our two boys. |
As we head into the final weeks of this race, I’m asking for this team to show up for me as you always have in the past. I set a goal to raise $7,500 every day until Election Day to fuel our get-out-the-vote operation all across the district, and I’m counting on your help to meet it. |
Please, Jason: Will you chip in $5 or more today to help us reach and turn out every last voter we need to win next month's election in TX-33? |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
|
Thank you, Jason, thank you. Together, we’re going to give this district the fighter it deserves and help Democrats take back the House this November. |
Colin Allred |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment