If we lose Maine, we’ll lose the Senate. And if we lose the Senate, Susan Collins will almost certainly be the deciding vote for Trump’s fourth SCOTUS appointment.
Hi, I’m sorry to bother you, but this is urgent — so I’ll keep it quick.
Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito just said that retirement is on the table for him next year.
This news just tripled the stakes of our race. Susan Collins voted to confirm three of the Supreme Court justices who overturned Roe v. Wade, and she's voted with Donald Trump 96% of the time.
If we lose Maine, we’ll lose the Senate. And if we lose the Senate, Susan Collins will almost certainly be the deciding vote for Trump’s fourth SCOTUS appointment.
A new poll has me tied with Susan, 50%-50% – it will be the closest Senate race in the country. I’m not just saying that.
I’ve launched an emergency rapid response goal of $600,000 to double down on our organizing efforts to reach undecided voters. Will you rush a split contribution of $15 between my campaign and State Democrats Committee right now to help us defeat Susan Collins, win Maine, and flip the Senate? >>
If you have stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Troy Jackson and State Democrats Committee will process instantly:
We can’t afford to sit this one out. Not with control of the Senate and a lifetime Supreme Court appointment hanging in the balance.
Solidarity forever,
Troy

No comments:
Post a Comment