Saturday, June 29, 2024

checking in

Are you around?
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Hey everyone,

I'm checking in with you quickly because as you can imagine, it's a bit stressful ahead of tonight's end-of-quarter deadline.

There are only a few hours left until our deadline at 9 pm and we're closing in on our goal, but I need 100 more supporters to chip in $15. Will you please be one of the final supporters I need to add your name to my report and help us reach our goal?

Here is a link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/JHCA-09-Email-June2024-FR-EOQ

Your kindness and generosity means the world to me,

– Josh

Sent from my iPhone

 

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

unsubscribe

No comments: