Friday, June 21, 2024

re: 2024

Quick update.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Hi Jason, how are you?

My name is Josh Harder and I'm a Democrat representing California's 9th district. We recently had our primaries in California and I *officially* have my Republican opponent, so I thought this would be a good time to give you a quick update on my race. (If you can chip in before midnight to help us win one of the most competitive seats in the country, I'll leave a link here.)

My plans: Last year, I made the decision not to run for the open Senate seat here in California. I truly believe that protecting my competitive House seat is the most important thing I can do to defend our democracy. So I decided to file for re-election here in California's 9th district.

What's been happening: This year, Republicans decided to target my district early by launching more than six figures in attacks against me and recruiting their "Dream Candidate" to run in my district. Since my opponent jumped into the race, pro-life Republicans have flooded his campaign with donations making him the #2 GOP raiser in the entire country.

What we know: In the March 5th California primary, I won 50% of the vote while my Republican opponents won 50%. This is the #1 most vulnerable district in California for Democrats.

How we're planning to fight back: With a toss-up race brewing, we need to go on the offensive. That's why we're planning a huge voter contact effort including digital ads in English and Spanish! We're also ramping up our field organizing to make sure people understand how important this race is.

Why I need help from you: Tonight we need to raise over $5,000 to accomplish these urgent priorities. I'm proud to not accept a dime of corporate PAC money, but that means I'm really counting on your support.

I'm hoping you'll consider sending in a donation today to help us reach our goal and keep this seat blue. Here is a link if you can donate: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/JHCA-09-Email-ONB2024-ONB-WelcomeSeries

This could be one of the most important elections of our lifetimes and I'm so incredibly thankful to have you on my team. We can do this!

- Josh


 
You are receiving this email because Congressman Josh Harder is one of our last lines of defense to protect our democracy against MAGA extremists like Donald Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene. 

Your early investment and support is critical so we can build the grassroots movement we need to win in 2024. Our race will be competitive and Josh doesn't take a dime of corporate PAC money, so please chip in now to our campaign.

Josh is facing the GOP's "Dream Candidate"

If you would like to receive fewer emails, we understand. Click here to sign up for only the most important updates, or you can unsubscribe.

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

No comments: