͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
Jason, I know your time is valuable, so I won't beat around the bush: I need you to chip in $5 to my Congressional campaign right now. |
The Texas GOP racially gerrymandered districts like the one I'm running for just to hold on to power in Congress – and now, Republicans are spending tens of millions of dollars in Texas to seal the deal. |
I, for one, refuse to stand by and watch the GOP try to buy our elections. So, if you're with me and want to send a voting rights attorney to Congress, I hope you'll chip in $5 today. |
Here's the link where you can donate: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/mw-allred-email-q4-2026 |
Thank you. |
– Colin Allred |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment