FROM: jambrose01.munchkinlegs@blogger.com TO: United States Postal Service
I, Jason, am proud to stand with the U.S. Postal Service in its mission to deliver vote‑by‑mail ballots. I CONDEMN Donald Trump’s executive order to ban vote‑by‑mail as an abuse of power and an illegal form of voter suppression, right before a critical election. Mail‑in ballots make voting accessible to every American, including seniors and those with disabilities. Banning vote‑by‑mail would add needless barriers to exercising our fundamental right to vote. I APPLAUD U.S. Postal workers for their tireless efforts to make ballots, prescription medications, and mail accessible to all Americans. Rain or shine, through snowstorms and extreme heat, U.S. Postal workers deliver an essential public service to Americans in every zip code. I REFUSE to stand by as Donald Trump dismantles the right to vote. That’s why I am standing shoulder to shoulder with Democrats across the country to support the U.S. Postal Service >> Signed, Jason |
No comments:
Post a Comment