![]() |
|
Jason, Ken Martin here. I’ve spent my career organizing on the ground and talking to voters every day. I learned from experience that winning strategies are the ones guided by regular people, not pundits. Even as DNC Chair, it’s incredibly important to me to hear from people who are doing the work — making calls, knocking on doors, and registering voters. That’s why I’ve had my team gather our most dedicated grassroots supporters from California. Jason, you’re one of those California Democrats. Winning control of the House and Senate depends on knowing which issues matter most to this team, so I hope you’ll take a minute to join my focus group and answer a few questions to help guide our midterm strategy Trump’s chaos, his tariffs, and his war of choice with Iran have been wreaking havoc on American families. I want you to know that my team and I think every day about what the cost of this presidency has been to the American people. Our best shot at stopping him is by electing Democratic majorities who will put a real check on his power. So please, take a minute to fill out this survey and help us cross the finish line to victory this November. Your input is invaluable to this team. Thank you, Ken Martin If you gave recently via check or mail, our system may not have yet processed your gift. We are appreciative and thank you greatly for your support. Jason, we’re building the largest midterm operation in DNC history to take back control of Congress this November, but we need your help right now. Your donation today will help fund our work to register new Democrats in battleground states, organize everywhere, and win everywhere. Text JOIN to 43367 Want to receive fewer emails? Click here. Interested in getting involved? Click here to learn about volunteering. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Click here if you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC. Democratic National Committee |
Wednesday, September 2, 2026
My question for you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment