Hi, it’s Jocelyn.
I hate to be so direct, but our last reporting deadline of the election is on October 18th, and I could use your help. I’m humbly asking if you will make your first contribution to our campaign before our next deadline.
Absentee ballots are now available across Michigan.
Despite Trump’s desperate attempts to sow chaos in our elections and dismantle our right to vote by mail, millions of Michiganders vote by mail every election.
That means we need to reach voters from the Upper Peninsula down to Detroit, now.
We need to make sure Michiganders understand what’s at stake this November.
And, we need to cut through the noise of the GOP’s attacks and spread our vision for Michigan’s future.
Voters are going to be making their decisions now, not months from now. I know once voters hear our plan for Michigan, they’re on board. But I also know if we can’t raise the resources to reach undecided voters — my opponent will.
Unlike my opponent, I’m not running to be beholden to corporations, billionaire donors, or Donald Trump. I’m running to represent everyday Michiganders and make Michigan a place where everyone can live, stay, and thrive.
But I can’t do it alone. This is one of the closest races in the country, and the first votes are being cast.
We can’t afford to slow down now.
Thank you,
Jocelyn Benson

No comments:
Post a Comment