With <60 days until Election Day, deadlines like these matter.
With <100 days until Election Day, deadlines like these matter. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|
Jason, right now, I have just hours left to hit my $50,000 GOP midterm convention rapid-response goal – so I want to give you the facts around where things in our race stand: |
– TX-33 was gerrymandered by Texas Republicans at Trump’s request to silence minority voters and allow Republicans to hold on to their power. |
– This district is my home. I grew up here, went to school here, and now, I'm raising my family here. And I have a lot to give to the community that shaped me into who I am today. |
– Trump and his top GOP lackeys like JD Vance and House Speaker Mike Johnson are having a party in my hometown Dallas right now to try to rally support to keep their grip on Congress. |
– And lastly, I don’t take a dime from corporate PACs. Instead, I rely on grassroots donors to keep my campaign running. |
With less than 60 days until Election Day, meeting every fundraising goal we set is critical to winning this seat and flipping the House blue. So when I say we're still short of our $50,000 GOP midterm convention rapid-response, I'm counting on grassroots donors like you to close the gap. Will you help me reach my goal and show Trump and the GOP we won't let them get away with cheating us out of our democracy by chipping in $5 now? |
|
Please use the links in this email to start a weekly donation through ActBlue.
|
Thank you for standing with me. |
– Colin Allred |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment