Our best chance yet to hold Trump accountable is on the line. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
| |
Friend, |
With less than six hours until Trump takes the stage, and a $40,000 emergency goal to hit before then, we’re in a tight spot – so I’m hoping there’s something I can say that would convince you to make a donation of $5 now to help my campaign close the gap in time. |
|
|
What if I told you that Republicans are closing out their first-of-its-kind midterm convention tonight – that’s two days of firing up their base and their megadonors ahead of November? |
What if I told you the Senate GOP's top super PAC is already making nine-figure dark money investments in battleground races to salvage their majority? |
What if I told you Democrats need to be ready to fight back – because we only need to flip FOUR seats to take back the Senate? |
With our best chance yet to hold Trump accountable on the line, we have to put the pedal to the metal. |
If everyone on this team pitches in $5, we’ll hit our goal in no time and send a message to Republicans that they’ll be able to hear loud and clear all the way from Dallas: We’re fed up with their leadership, and we’re going to do whatever it takes to flip the Senate blue. |
So friend, I’m asking you directly: Can I count on you to do your part and give $5 before Trump takes the stage tonight? |
|
|
Thanks for all you do, |
Jacky |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment