Monday, September 30, 2024

Are you there, Jason

Please open

Hey, it's Josh.

I really need your help. We're only a few hours away from what will be the most important FEC filing deadline of my career.

I keep refreshing our ActBlue page hoping more supporters step up, but donations are slowing down and we still haven't hit our goal.

The polls show an extremely tight race and my MAGA opponent has an advantage on TV thanks to Elon Musk and GOP special interests. If we don't hit this fundraising goal, we won't have enough resources to keep this seat blue.

Can you pitch in $25, $50, or $100 before midnight to help us cross the finish line? I'm really counting on you, so I hope to see your donation come in soon…

Thanks for being one of the final supporters I need to help surpass our goal,

Josh

 

 

Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

unsubscribe

No comments: