Jason,
Last weekend, I addressed Democrats with a simple message: Our party has lost its way. America’s next New Deal is our way back.
For too long, Democrats have talked about “improving affordability” and “renewing the American Dream” without offering the bold policies needed to make that happen. And those who have lost two elections to Donald Trump have no standing to tell the next generation of Democrats that their ideas are too radical to work.
|
I did not come to Washington to do messaging. I came to fight for a real agenda:
✅ Medicare for All ✅ Taxing the billionaires ✅ Free childcare ✅ Good jobs in every community ✅ No more endless foreign wars ✅ Getting big money out of our politics
We must be clear about whose side we are on: workers over oligarchs, Main Street over Wall Street, and the working class over the Epstein class.
I don’t take PAC money. I don’t take lobbyist money. I don’t take corporate checks—not now, not ever. But taking on entrenched wealth and power requires a strong grassroots movement.
Will you contribute $5, $10, or whatever you can today to help us fight for America’s next New Deal?
|
This is the time for Democrats to reclaim our moral purpose. This is our moment to build an economy that works for working people.
Thank you for your support, your activism, and all that you do.
Onward,
Ro
|
|
|
|
Ro doesn't accept a cent from lobbyists or PACs, meaning our work is completely funded by grassroots supporters like you. By donating just $3 today, you’re helping us create a country that works for everyone, not just those at the top. That means a renewed investment in American manufacturing, Medicare for All, student debt relief, and a green future.
If you want to support our people-powered campaign as we continue to fight for progress in Washington, please consider making a donation of $3 or more today. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
Ro for Congress
P.O Box 3513
Santa Clara, CA 95051
United States
|
Paid for by Ro for Congress
|
|
|
|
If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe.
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment