![]() |
|||
|
Jason, Today, I’m asking you to split $20 between my campaign and the DNC. The reason being: I don’t spend my time asking corporate bigwigs for massive checks. I don’t rely on billionaires to swoop in and save me when I’m in trouble. And even though a GOP dark-money group just promised to spend $28 million to try to defeat me just as the latest poll shows me 3 points down, I won’t start now. This campaign is powered by folks like you, Jason, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s how we build a movement that’s truly fighting for working people. If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your split contribution between Sherrod Brown and the Democratic National Committee instantly: Thanks so much, Sherrod If you gave recently via check or mail, our system may not have yet processed your gift. We are appreciative and thank you greatly for your support. Jason, we’re building the largest midterm operation in DNC history to take back control of Congress this November, but we need your help right now. Your donation today will help fund our work to register new Democrats in battleground states, organize everywhere, and win everywhere. Text JOIN to 43367 Want to receive fewer emails? Click here. Interested in getting involved? Click here to learn about volunteering. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, www.Democrats.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Click here if you no longer wish to receive emails from the DNC. Democratic National Committee |
Sunday, August 23, 2026
I don’t spend my time doing this. I never will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment