 |
| |
Last night, I debated alone. Mike Rogers was too chicken to show up. |
|
I answered questions about the issues Michiganders want their next senator to tackle. Everything centered around our campaign’s three core goals: getting money out of politics, putting more money in your pockets, and passing Medicare for All. |
Mike Rogers’ answer to these important questions was an empty podium. That speaks for itself. |
But here’s something that should worry us, Jason: Mike Rogers knows he doesn't have to show up if his billionaire buddies can buy this seat for him instead. |
And right now, we’re seeing an unfathomable amount of spending by top MAGA donors to boost his campaign — including money from Trump and Elon-backed Super PACs. |
I know we have the winning message. I know we have the broad coalition to unify Michigan in November. All that stands in the way of us winning is a mountain of MAGA cash. |
This team has moved mountains before, so I know I can count on you to do it again. |
Please, pitch in $10 or whatever you can to my campaign and Colin Allred's to help us capitalize on the momentum following our first debate of the general election: |
secure.actblue.com/donate/partner_ms_aes_em_allred |
Your friend in the fight, |
Abdul |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment