Wednesday, September 30, 2026

$2 million

We can’t let this toss-up race swing in the GOP’s direction.

Photo of Sherrod Brown

$2 million, Jason.

That’s how much we need to raise before our final quarterly FEC deadline in just 10 hours. I know it might seem daunting, but if anyone can rise to the challenge, it’s this team.

Can I count on you to split $10 between my campaign and Josh Harder today?

We’ve made a massive dent in reaching our $2 million EOQ goal this month, thanks to the thousands of grassroots donors who have pitched in. But we have to close the gap.

I never ask lightly, because I know it’s not nothing to donate to a political campaign when you could spend that money elsewhere.

But meeting our goal before the final FEC deadline of the midterms is crucial to keeping up our momentum and ensuring that this toss-up race doesn’t swing in the GOP’s direction.

Unlike Republican Jon Husted, I’m not relying on one megadonor to write me a $2 million check – I’m simply hoping you’ll split $10 or even just a few bucks between me and Josh Harder. Every little bit helps.

Will you make a donation right now to help us close the gap on our ambitious goal, flip Ohio, and take back the Senate?

If you’ve saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation to Sherrod Brown and Josh Harder will go through immediately:
DONATE $5 → DONATE $10 →
DONATE $25 → DONATE $50 →
DONATE $100 → DONATE OTHER →

Jason, thanks for being in this fight.

Sherrod

 
 
 

Congressman Josh Harder frequently teams up with other candidates to support their campaigns. If you'd rather not receive these shared messages, we completely understand! Click here to let us know your preferences.

Paid for by Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States

unsubscribe

 

No comments: