Hey Jason, it’s Josh.
I need to be honest with you: I’m starting to get really worried that we could lose this election to MAGA extremists.
Not because we don’t have the momentum, but because Donald Trump and Elon Musk just dumped over $80 million into TV ads and digital organizing to crush our momentum, flooding the airwaves with just weeks to go before voting begins.
We have to stay focused on controlling what we can control: hitting our end-of-quarter fundraising goal, cutting through the noise with our message, and driving voter turnout as soon as ballots hit mailboxes.
I refuse to take a single dime from corporate PACs, which is why I’m turning to you. With our final end-of-quarter deadline before the election fast approaching, we still need to raise $25,000 to keep our campaign budget fully funded.
Thank you,
Josh
Paid for by Josh Harder for Congress
PO Box 4220
Manteca, CA 95337
United States
No comments:
Post a Comment