Hi, friend. I have good news and bad news.
I’m going to give you the good news first: Nate Silver just released his midterm predictions, and he’s putting Democrats’ odds of flipping the Senate at 57%! The winds are shifting in our direction.
But here’s the bad news: Donald Trump’s super PAC MAGA Inc. just announced it’s dumping $49 MILLION into battleground races. He’s getting involved because he can’t stand the thought of a Democratic Senate.
And worse: Our end-of-quarter public fundraising deadline is tomorrow at midnight, and we're still short of our $50,000 goal. If we come up short, it sends exactly the wrong signal at exactly the wrong moment – to Republicans, to the media, and to voters.
So that’s why I’m reaching out to you today, friend. If you're able to give today, I need you to rush $5 or anything now to help close the gap in time. It's the only way we'll have any hope of beating Trump and Republicans’ massive cash advantage and flipping the Senate blue. |
We only need to flip four seats to take the Senate back, and for the first time this cycle, key forecasters are recognizing what we’ve felt for a while: The odds are in our favor.
Please friend, rush $5 before midnight tomorrow to help us hit our $50,000 goal and stay on track!
Thanks for staying in this fight, friend.
– Jacky |
No comments:
Post a Comment