With <40 days until Election Day, deadlines like these matter.
With <40 days until Election Day, deadlines like these matter. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
 |
|
|

|
Jason, right now, I have less than 72 hours to raise $80,000 before the quarter ends and my fundraising numbers become PUBLIC – so I want to give you the facts around where things in our race stand: |
– TX-33 was gerrymandered by Texas Republicans at Trump’s request to silence minority voters and allow Republicans to hold on to their power. |
– This district is my home. I grew up here, went to school here, and now, I'm raising my family here. And I have a lot to give to the community that shaped me into who I am today. |
– I've won tough House races before. When I first ran for Congress, no one thought I could beat a 22-year GOP incumbent – but I did. |
– And lastly, I don’t take a dime from corporate PACs. Instead, I rely on grassroots donors to keep my campaign running. |
With under 40 days until Election Day, meeting this final FEC deadline goal is critical to winning this seat and flipping the House blue. So when I say we're still short of our final end-of-quarter goal of this campaign, I'm counting on grassroots donors like you to close the gap. Will you help me reach my goal and take back the House for Democrats by chipping in $5 now? |
|
Please use the links in this email to start a weekly donation through ActBlue.
|
Thank you for standing with me. |
– Colin Allred |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment