Our "log" / journal is uploaded directly to the "web" / internet. A web-log or "Blog"
Monday, September 21, 2026
$850,000 for an animal shelter
This is why I love the work that I do.
Photo Source: Manteca Bulletin
Jason,
As you know, I love dogs.
My wife Pam and I have fostered and taken care of dozens of rescue dogs over the years, and I’m a huge advocate for our four-legged friends in Congress.
That’s why I’m so proud that we recently secured $850,000 to expand a local animal shelter in our district that serves around 1,500 animals every year!
These funds will help expand kennel capacity and create a new veterinary clinic to improve care for shelter animals while increasing access to affordable veterinary services for our community.
It’s a win-win-win, and I’m thrilled we are taking another major step forward.
This is why I love the work I do, and I’m so grateful to represent you.
You are receiving this email because Congressman Josh Harder is one of our last lines of defense to protect our democracy against MAGA extremists like Donald Trump and Speaker Mike Johnson.
No comments:
Post a Comment