 |
| |
Last year, Cook Political Report rated Iowa's Senate race "Solid R." |
When I launched this campaign, they upgraded Iowa to “Likely R.” |
When I won my primary by 25 points in June, they raised it to “Lean R.” |
Now, they raised us to TOSS-UP – cue the sitting ovation! |
|
|
|
A Toss-Up rating is a MAJOR achievement for an upstart campaign that doesn’t take a dime of corporate PAC money. |
It’s proof that our race is one of the closest and most consequential in the country. |
Candidly, it also makes me a target. 🎯 |
I’m not afraid. I know you’re with me. |
With your help, I’ll roll with the punches and come out on top. So I’m asking you to bet on a candidate who’s never lost a race. |
A candidate who’s defied the odds his entire life. |
I’m asking you to bet on me today. Can I count on you to help me win this Toss-Up race by splitting a donation between my campaign and Colin Allred's today? With your support, we can take back our country. |
|
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your split donation between Josh Turek and Colin Allred will go through immediately:
|
This wouldn’t have been possible without YOU. |
Onwards and upwards, |
Josh Turek |
|
 |
 |
|
 |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment