Tuesday, October 30, 2018

7 days to go -- here’s what you need to know:

Beto for Texas

First, I just want to thank you, Jason. Because of your support, we've achieved things no one thought possible when we first launched our campaign to elect Beto. Now, with just 7 days left, I have to make an important request that could mean the difference between winning and losing.

Everything comes down to what we do this final week. The only way we push Beto over the finish line is through meaningful, person-to-person conversations with Texas voters.

Please sign up to make calls to Texas voters at a phone bank event near you:

Events near: 90291

Wrong zip code? Let us know!

Saturday, November 3, 10:00 AM
4220 Glencoe Avenue, suite 150, 90292

Get more info or RSVP »

Sunday, November 4, 10:00 AM
4220 Glencoe Avenue, suite 150, 90292

Get more info or RSVP »

Sunday, November 4, 1:00 PM
11840 Westminster Ave, 90066

Get more info or RSVP »

If you've never made calls to voters before, don't worry: our team of amazing volunteers and organizing staff will make sure you're trained and prepared before you start.

I mean this: Beto can win on Election Day, but it can only happen if we leave it all on the field. Everything. I don't want to wake up on November 7 wishing I'd done more. I bet you don't, either.

That's why I'm talking to voters every waking moment that I can, and why I hope you will too.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Zack Malitz
Field Director
Beto for Texas

P.S. If you can also help by pitching in whatever you can to push Beto to the top during this final home stretch, every dollar will help our historic field program.

DONATE $10






 

No comments: