Sunday, November 4, 2018

Beto’s the real deal

Beto for Texas

Jason,

My friend Beto's the real deal. I really like and respect the way he's been going about trying to get elected: he's been to every county in Texas. He's knocked on lots of doors. That's really hard work -- and it looks like it might just pay off.

I'm proud to support Beto in his campaign for U.S. Senate, and I'm happy to have a small cameo in Beto's brand-new ad, "On The Road Again." You're one of Beto's biggest supporters -- so I wanted to be sure you saw it first.

Click here to watch Beto's new ad, then kick in a few bucks -- $5, $10, whatever you can afford -- to keep it on the airwaves.

Beto for Texas

Watch Beto's new ad »

A lot of people seemed surprised that I'm backing a candidate -- but it ain't my first rodeo. Plus, Beto knows his way around a guitar, and he's got a really great attitude. And the more time I spend with him, the more I know Texans can count on Beto to work hard for us in the Senate.

And his opponent? Well, at the end of the day … if you don't like 'em, vote 'em out. And on November 6, that's exactly what we're gonna do.

Willie Nelson

Contribute $10 »






 

No comments: