Thursday, November 1, 2018

I am writing to ask if you would make a $3 contribution

Beto for Texas

Beto for Texas

We weren't expecting this -- but I can't say I'm that surprised. With the polls tightening closer and closer, a super PAC funded by Sheldon Adelson just dropped more than half a million dollars behind ads attacking Beto. That kind of money works quickly. We need to fight back -- fast.

Unlike Senator Cruz, Beto doesn't have PACs waiting in the wings, ready to drop millions attacking our opponent. Our campaign relies on grassroots donations from real people -- many in response to emails like the one you're reading right now.

That's why I'm writing today. If you can afford to, can you give another contribution of $10 or more to help us reach our FINAL fundraising goal? We need to raise $3.5 million before polls close on Election Day -- just 5 short days away.

Contribute $10 »

Beto for Texas

I know we ask a lot of you -- but trust me, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think we could rise up and meet this challenge.

Thanks for helping us set the record straight. Talk soon,

Chris Evans
Beto for Texas






 

No comments: