Sunday, October 13, 2019

Since Friday

It means the world to me to run this race with you, and seeing everyone on this team step up and kick into high gear gives me so much energy.

Beto for America

Hi Jason,

Since we announced our big plan to win on Friday's conference call, we've seen an outpouring of support from all of you. I wanted to thank you for all the tweets, Facebook posts, and emails you've sent our way.

It means the world to me to run this race with you, and seeing everyone on this team step up and kick into high gear gives me so much energy.

Can I count on you to make a contribution right now? There's no way we can do this without you, Jason.

Contribute $10

We just need a little boost here to execute on our plan, make some progress in getting our name out there, and qualify for November's debate. Your contributions help us do that, and they allow us to keep running this campaign without taking a dime from PACs, special interests, lobbyists or corporations.

Please make your best donation today towards our goal if you can.

It's an honor to be in this with you,

Beto






 

No comments: