Wednesday, October 23, 2019

You made this happen, Jason

It's hard to express how grateful I am to see how many of you stepped up in the past week to help get me on the debate stage next month.

Beto for America

Jason,

It's hard to express how grateful I am to see how many of you stepped up in the past week to help get me on the debate stage next month. 

Earlier today, I found out that we received one more qualifying poll –– putting us one giant leap closer to meeting the requirements for the debate. 

You made this happen, Jason. I've never been more confident that with your help we can get this done. Will you chip in $10 or anything you can to help us beat the November 13 deadline to qualify for the next debate?

Contribute $10

This campaign has always been about defying the odds.

We didn't decide to run because my platform got a stamp of approval from people in Washington or because we had a consultant-approved plan to cruise through the election. 

We started this campaign because there are people who have been waiting for a very long time for a leader who will fearlessly fight for them. There's a lack of courage in our politics and people are paying a serious price for it.

Our children are practicing lock-down drills before they learn multiplication, folks who have lived in the United States for decades wake up fearful everyday that ICE will send them to a country they don't call home, and families are begging strangers online to help pay for their medical bills because their insurance refuses to cover their health care.

Every time I get on the debate stage, I bring these stories –– and the thousands of other stories you've shared with me on the road –– because this campaign has always been about fighting for you.

Thank you for helping us make sure we have the chance to do that again next month. We're so close to making this happen –– please chip in $10 or whatever you can before time runs out.

Thank you.

Beto






 

No comments: